The FMCG market is more competitive than ever: saturated markets, ever more similar products and services, and severe competition between producers and retailers.
Top-class management is critical for dealing successfully with these market pressures. Talentor consultants in our consumer goods practice group depend on industry expertise along with a clear understanding of the latest developments and trends. Years of experience with leaders in the customer goods sector mean we can support our clients in searching for and selecting specialists and executives.
Our clients include a variety of companies, from large, public multinationals to small-cap private companies. We understand organisations that have global reach and those impacted by global market forces, even if they only distribute in one region. What they have in common is that their actual competitive edge is based on people. More than ever before, consumer product companies need to make the right executive appointments; leaders who are strategic, innovative, disciplined, collaborative and focused on results.
- Retail and distribution services
- Travel, hospitality and leisure
- Luxury products and services
- Advertising, media and publishing
Examples of Projects We Have Completed
- Executive Positions:
- CEO, CIO, CFO, CMO/CCO
- Marketing Managers, Sales & Key Account Managers, Project Managers, Financial Directors, Purchasing/Procurement, Director of Operations, Chief Manufacturing Engineers, Trading Technician, Commercial Director
- Consumer Retail, Food, Beverages, Hotel & Torusitic, Furniture & DIY-Producer, Apparel/Textile, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Household Electronics, Luxury Goods & Accessories
Talentor Sweden is very diligent in their search process and they identify high-caliber candidates for consideration. We have been very pleased with the executive professionals referred to us.
Insights from a global network
Introducing Talentor Singapore
Optimize your LinkedIn profile as recruiter : 8 steps to a personal brand
Talentor expands its presence in Germany.
Trying to get your head around the digital industry?
Interested in working together and learning more about the digital industry? Feel free to call or send us an email.
A fast moving industry - stay up to date!
All the latest insights at hand. Subscribe to our digital industry newsletter and gain a competitive advantage.
I thank the team of Estonia for being a great partner and finding us great candidates. I have nothing but good things to tell about the way they handle their business.