Life Science & Med Tech
The Life Science & Med Tech practice group at Talentor is an experienced partner for all search and recruiting projects in healthcare and medical fields.
With our expertise, you will find the talents you need to face future challenges.
Globalization, intense competition, and increasingly demanding environmental regulations are placing enormous pressure on the life science industry. To ensure that biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical technology remain sustainable, you need management that can make proactive decisions. Demographic changes, high retirement rates, and further progress in medical technology are also leading to greater demand for skilled doctors and other medical staff.
More than any other technology, biotechnology has the potential to alter our lives in a positive way. Today´s biotech companies deliver new levels of health, prosperity and sustainability worldwide. They need employees with an excellent education and experience in these areas.
Pharmaceutical sector and medical devices
Pharmaceutical and medical device companies are facing great changes in their industries: scientific breakthroughs, new products and services, evolving regulations, changing business models, and higher expectations of the stakeholders. We know the challenges our clients face when it comes to securing the professionals they need to improve their organizations and bottom lines. We understand the type of talent they are searching for, and we know how to find it.
Health institutions must now prepare their path for the future and develop sustainable concepts for employee recruitment and talent management. At the same time, the current shortage of skilled doctors is significant. We provide an innovative service by combining:
- Recruiting through direct search and media-based search (print & online)
- (Medical) Event (Recruiting) Management: Concepts adapted to your individual needs
- Strategic consulting in the fields of HR Marketing, employer branding and image campaigns
- Executive Positions:
- CEO, CIO, CFO, CMO/CCO
- Physicians, Medical Representatives, Head of Customer care, Sales & Key Account Managers, Charity Foundation Director, different IT profiles (IT Security, System Engineers, Software Developers), Purchasing Manager
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Hospitals, Life Sciences (PG) Provider & Services, Life Sciences Equipment & Supplies, Diversified Health Care Providers
Talentor kept us informed, gave regular information and specific updates about the progress all the time.
Insights from a global network
Video Interviews - the Digital Lifeline for Recruiting in Times of Crisis?
Trying to get your head around the digital industry?
Interested in working together and learning more about the digital industry? Feel free to call or send us an email.
A fast moving industry - stay up to date!
All the latest insights at hand. Subscribe to our industry newsletter and gain a competitive advantage.
Katalin is a structured strategic thinker with articulated set of priorities. She would not mislead you with artificial kindness. Delivers on promises. Does not only what she likes.