TGS is the world’s largest geoscience data company, known for its asset-light, multi-client business model and global data library.TGS employs approximately 700 employees and has its corporate headquarters in Asker, Norway and its operational headquarters in Houston, Texas, U.S.A. The company’s other ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Partner share
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Contribute in internal and external reporting
- Cash forecast
- Back up and support for other functions within the Accounting department
- Additional working hours are required during reporting periods
- An academic degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience
- Good knowledge within accounting
- Knowledge of the ERP system SAP, OnBase and Excel
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Must be accurate and efficient and meet deadlines
- Ability to work systematically
- Contribute in teamwork and able to work independently
- Cooperate and share knowledge and experience with the team
- Desire to learn and develop
- Open minded for change of tasks and responsibilities
- Good command of the Norwegian and English language, both orally and in writing
- Flexible to serve the needs of the business due to different time zones
TGS is located in Asker, close to the railway station. TGS will change locations closer to Oslo before summer 2020.
Applications will progressively be reviewed.
For further information, please contact Johannes Westersø (95 17 91 69) or Anders Kihle (97 76 78 16)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.