Head of agile IT Operations (w/m/x)
Agile thinking and acting required!
Our client is one of the most successful Austrian industrial companies that has succeeded to become a well-known international player over the decades in its league. The company, which is rich in tradition, impresses with its highest innovation orientation. Agile thinking and acting is therefore not ...
Our client is one of the most successful Austrian industrial companies that has succeeded to become a well-known international player over the decades in its league. The company, which is rich in tradition, impresses with its highest innovation orientation. Agile thinking and acting is therefore not just a vogue expression but should be lived throughout the company. The transformation of IT, which is currently being implemented, is an essential and vital component to ensure this pioneering role in the long term.
Your Future Role
In this responsible position, you will be liable for the group-wide performance and expansion of IT Operations. You will assume the technical and disciplinary leadership of an international team embedded in a matrix organization.
Your tasks in detail:
Your tasks in detail:
- You will be responsible for the smooth performance of IT Operations and the (strategic) further development of the infrastructure architecture
- In terms of agility, you will act as a driving force and accompany the further expansion of agile structures and processes, including the management of major projects
- You will be responsible for partner management and act as an interface to (international) contacts
- With the help of your agile mindset, you will set an example in the company and create enthusiasm for new approaches
- Agile thinking is for you not only a constant companion but also a life philosophy. You love to break with routines and set new impulses. It is precisely this enthusiasm that you put across to your counterpart and thus create courage for change
- Completed higher education (Master Degree) with IT focus
- Several years of professional experience (IT Operations, Software Development, Agile Consulting) in an agile and international environment
- Experience in the implementation of agile structures and processes including change management
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- German language is nice to have
The Special Thing About This Job
Our client offers a minimum annual gross salary of € 100.000. According to your qualifications and your job experience our client is willing to pay more
- In this pioneering role, you play a key role in shaping the agility of a top industrial company
- A position with an exceptionally high degree of innovation and evolutionary character in the organization
- The advantages of a traditional family business coupled with the innovative strength of an international group
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.