Your Future Role
As a QA Tester, you’ll be involved in the full project life cycle of our software products, and you will work alongside dedicated developers on implementing new features, maintaining / refactoring existing ones, as well as researching for experimental projects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in running various tests on software products
- Experience with the Agile environment
- Good knowledge of OS: Windows 7 and later versions, Windows Servers 2008 R2 and above, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Linux and MacOS are a plus
- Virtualization in Hyper-V – building testing environment, and creating white box, black box testing, test scripts, test cases.
- Ability to perform and develop test planning, test design and test execution for System testing, acceptance criteria, testing, functional testing, Run Test script, Integration testing, Regression Tests.
- Report and track bugs detected in our software products, working closely with the Software QA and Dev teams to ensure these bugs are properly reported and the status is up-to-date.
- Doing Follows up and retests about the fixed defects in a timely manner
Nice To Have
- Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Troubleshoots problems identified by our users and customers
- We are looking for someone who’s open-minded, curious, and team player, and possess a keen interest in technology.
- Bring fresh and new ways to improve and maintain high standards of software quality within the team
- Pragmatism skills to quickly analyze information, identify problems and find the best solutions in an ever-changing work environment
- ur new colleague should have good communication skills, people-oriented, and be eager to stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Proactivity, goal-oriented and adaptability are must-have skills.
The Special Thing About This Job
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic and growing team
- Private medical insurance
- Team events (team building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (Playstation 4)
- Personal and professional development (training and certification)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.