Senior Product Owner (m/f/x)
Exciting job opportunity in an international setting!
Our internationally operating client has its core competence in AI based damage detection, creation of 3D building models, automatic test reports and asset management of building infrastructure. Through this, inspections can be carried out much more precisely, economically and sustainably than was previously ...
Our internationally operating client has its core competence in AI based damage detection, creation of 3D building models, automatic test reports and asset management of building infrastructure. Through this, inspections can be carried out much more precisely, economically and sustainably than was previously possible. Our client offers as one of Austria's first corporate start-ups unique combination of the backup and stability of an established corporate with the flexibility and speed of a young start-up. Join this highly motivated and smart team!
Your Future Role
- As the Product Owner you will guide and work together with an external development team (up to 10 people) and an internal development team (6 people)
- You work closely together with the business team (Sales Director, Head of Operations) to ensure the product follows the company's overall strategy
- By identifiying your customers' and stakeholders' needs and expectations you - in close collaboration with the development team - break down and plan product feature backlog and releases
- Provide the backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and goals
- Various regular reporting and presentation tasks
- University degree (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, statistics or in a related technical field) is mandatory
- 7+ years of experience as a product owner in a dynamic business environment
- Experience in state of the art agile methodologies and willingness to improve related processes as well as excellent project management skills
- Highly reliable, flexible and strong team player with an intercultural approach
- Excellent communication skills: able to build consensus, set and communicate priorities and expectations
- Systematic thinker with fast comprehension and resilient mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English (basic german language skills are required)
The Special Thing About This Job
- The chance to work in an international business environment, together with a young and dynamic A-team
- A fast growing and highly innovative platform economy
- Personal development opportunities - space for own ideas and improvements
The annual gross salary for this position is € 75.000,- (plus bonuses and fringe benefits) - depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.