Marketing Manager Baltics
On behalf of our valuable customer Møller Auto Baltic which is a part of Møller Mobility Group, one of the leading car dealership group operating in Nordic and Baltic countries representing Volkswagen and Audi in Latvia and Lithuania, we are looking for a highly experienced and passionate ...
On behalf of our valuable customer Møller Auto Baltic which is a part of Møller Mobility Group, one of the leading car dealership group operating in Nordic and Baltic countries representing Volkswagen and Audi in Latvia and Lithuania, we are looking for a highly experienced and passionate marketing leader to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures on the Baltics level.
Your Future Role
- Increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues with the aim to become Nr.1 in the Baltics
- To be a skilled marketing strategist, able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others
- Design and implement comprehensive, effective and united marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s brands
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently (both digital and direct). Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Supervise marketing ambassadors in each country, provide guidance and feedback. Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- To be responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Cooperation with Marketing agencies
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adds customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
The Special Thing About This Job
- Challenging opportunity to join a fast growing successful company spreading our values: open-minded and caring, proactive, clear, honest and trustworthy
- Major role and responsibility in designing Marketing strategy for 13 dealers in 3 countries
- Opportunity to operate with the world-level bold brands
- Competitive compensation starting from 4 000 EUR and comprehensive benefits package
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.