Product Solution Manager Big Data - Brighter AB
Product Solution Manager Big Data
JOIN THE JOURNEY!
You will play a key role in the Brighter’s Technology and Product Development team. Brighter is expanding and looking for a dedicated individual to participate actively in building the company and as a part of the technology and product development team to work on new medical devices.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
This role is ideal for a person with a genuine technical interest who wants to develop professionally, within a company that wants to make a change towards better healthcare.
You will have the strategic and operative responsibility for technology projects, development and realization of the products and services Brighter aims to realize within Big data.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development within Big Data, including road map and requirements for the products and services
- Lead and develop the Big data group, form and (re)design processes in accordance with standards and regulations for the Brighter technology and development projects
- Ensure the right competence mix and development within the big data group, including individual compensation
- Secure quality agreements with suppliers which are clear with regards to assignment and deliverables and that the supplier has applicable certifications required for the services and/or products they will supply.
- Ensure compliance with internal company Standard Operating Procedures and policies as well as external rules, regulations, and standards.
- Assist QA/RA function with establishing, developing and maintaining Brighter’s quality management system.
Identify, evaluate, recommend and negotiate with various suppliers and settle the contracts in accordance with Management decisions.
Our passion is to make a daily difference for individuals with chronic diseases and we do it by our passion for technology. You will be a great match for our team if you are curious, proactive, analytical, results-oriented and have a keen interest in technology. Furthermore, you can plan ahead, construct, propose and account plans.
AS OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUE
This leadership role additionally requires you to be a strong communicator and a team player who can establish confidence and trust, to connect with different levels of stakeholders.
Together we build Brighter!
The following experience/knowledge is strongly meriting:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working with Big data within product management, product development, project- or line management
- Excellent knowledge in Machine learning or similar experience in Big data settings
- Good Leadership skills
- Good knowledge of process-driven development
- Knowledge in Agile and Lean approaches
- Good knowledge of product development and implementation
- Background as a System Architect
- Knowledge in Market Introduction and Business Development
- Knowledge in Product management
- Knowledge in ISO-13485, MDD/IVDD
- Knowledge of and understanding the digital economy, IoT (Internet of Things) and the value of remote monitoring.
You are fluent in English, both written and oral and have an interest in learning Swedish if it is not already one of your languages.
The company offers you an exciting role in an innovative environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee.
Are you interested to be part of our journey and find out if you match our profile?
Please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.