Join the global data-led enterprise that disrupts the entire industry and sets the benchmark for others to follow
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
We are searching for an experienced biostatistician to join the Biometrics team in a global, diverse and cross-functional environment where you will get personal and professional development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to or lead the statistical thinking, analysis, and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Develop design options and provide high-quality information for the business through a partnership with internal and external experts
- Representing the employer to Health Authorities and Reimbursement & Payer Organizations for specific projects
- Apply expert skills to investigate and use standard
You are focused on solving challenging problems through teamwork and partnerships. You are an expert or seek to be an expert, in your field, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilizing the strengths of every individual.
- You have a Master’s or Doctorate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or similar area
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians
The company offers you an exciting role in an innovative environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee, with fair monetary compensation as well as a generous benefits package.
Are you interested to be part of our journey and find that you match our profile?
Please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.