In addition to a large editorial news section and Germany's by far most popular free e-mail service, our client offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or web hosting services. In Romania, they are developing applications related to calendaring (they are also a member of the CalConnect international consortium), document editing (where they integrate Libre Office Online, an Open Source project to which we also contribute), messaging and web hosting.
- Implement REST APIs for backend and middleware components
- Implement frontend components consuming internal and external services
- Write unit and integration tests for own features
- Resolve defects during QA testing, preproduction, production and from the live environment
- Create Bash/Python scripts for own APIs
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of experience developing software using Java
- 2 + more years of experience working on REST services
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and ORM with Mysql/Postrgresql experience
- Strong algorithmic and problem solving thinking
- Nice to have experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Nice to have experience with Maven/Gradle, Jenkins
- Nice to have experience with the following frameworks : Junit, Docker, Kubernetes
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.