QA Automation Engineer – Cloud Development team
QA Automation Engineer
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
● Participate in testing and delivery of high-quality software
● Manage the testing process through all phases of the project lifecycle
● Define, implement and execute:
○ Middleware automated functional tests
○ Frontend automated tests
○ Manual tests, when suitable scenarios demand them
○ Non-functional tests
● Integrate the automated test cases into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
● Maintain both the test suites and the test frameworks
● Promotion of best practice testing within the team using any other frameworks and tools
● Investigate, report, document and check bugs resulting from different types of tests
● Work with partners from both the local team and from teams in Germany
● Be a part of our young and dynamic team.
- Implement new features based on requirements received from the Product Owner.
- Focus on code quality, security, and scalability.
- Participate in the architecture of the product when needed.
- Closely collaborate with the other team members and stakeholders, but also with colleagues responsible with other products in order to achieve a high level of integration between systems.
- Very good Java knowledge
- Past experience with web applications and frameworks like Spring-boot, SpringMVC, Hibernate
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.