Real Time Embedded Software Engineer
By joining this team team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking, and telecommunications.
· Design & develop embedded software for our client's next-generation mobile backhaul platforms, including 5G capable platforms.
· Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
· Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
· Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware, and verifications.
· BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
· 3-5 years of experience in C/C++ development
· Knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, multithreading
· Experience with multi-threading software design
· Experience with Linux operating systems
· Experience in writing software for complex RT Embedded systems
· Knowledge of Embedded Linux
· Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching
o Benefit Online account
o Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
o Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
o InnovFest – innovation competition
o Day off for your birthday
o Gradual increase in the number of vacation days
o Bookster subscription
o Rented football, tennis, and basketball courts
o Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
o In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights, and many others
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.