Backend C#.net Team Leader
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Our clients' projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Manage a team of back-end developers (C#, C++)
- Contribute to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
- Over 2 years’ experience as Team Leader
- Experience in .Net/C# development server side/Windows services (5+ years)
- Experience with C++ (2+ years)
- Experience with parallel programming and multithreading
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Kafka & Non-SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Sybase DB
- Experience with telephony protocols
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.