QA Team Leader
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Our clients' projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Starting with the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development, testing and site implementation of products
- Lead a QA team of 4-5 testing engineers, testing communication intelligence systems
- Be responsible for scheduling, QA tasks, objective definition, complying with requirements, employee development
- Lead management processes at team and group level
- Interface with multiple groups within the business unit: Development, Sales, Project Managers, etc.
- Be responsible for planning and implemented QA tests
- Risk management
- Lead testing and integration of protocols and servers related to network data decoding
- BSc, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics or other related degree
- High Technical skills and holistic perspective
- At least 3 years’ previous experience in managing QA teams on large communications systems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols layers 3-7 or Cellular protocols
- Willingness to travel abroad 4 times a year for period of 2 weeks
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in testing cyber security products – major advantage
- 3 years’ experience in manual testing of large communication systems – mandatory, automated testing – advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.