Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Our clients' projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Be responsible for comprehensive Cyber Intelligence system testing.
- Analyze all customer requirement documents (FRS, HLD, etc).
- Write test documents, such as STD and ATP.
- Run manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
- Identify issues and opens bugs using specific tools
- Perform all assigned tasks by respecting the deadlines of each step of the project
- Analyze and understands quality risks
- Report the QA activities and results regarding the project’s progress and milestones
- Participate in all QA activities throughout the project stages
- Participate in meetings with customer representatives on assigned projects along with architects, developers, etc.
- Perform functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
- On customer site, will be informed and will respect all the security rules imposed by each customer
- Will closely collaborate and work directly with the customer on site to ensure the projects solution is delivered from the quality assurance side.
- 2 - 4 years of working experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science / Information technology (advantage for Telecom)
- Experience of E2E testing multidisciplinary integrated system with variety of sub-components
- Knowledge in Windows system
- Very good English communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
- Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE - Major advantage
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills- Major advantage
- Experience with Quality Center, JIRA or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in Linux
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.