Are you a Statistical Programmer? Are you enthusiastic to apply your knowledge and skills in a truly significant environment? Would you like to play a key role in the development of medicines to patients?
Are you willing to relocate to UK, Sweden or Poland?
Then, you can join the global data-led enterprise, spear-heading the entire industry and setting the benchmark for others.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
We are searching for an experienced Statistical Programmer to join the Biometrics team in a diverse, international and cross-functional environment where you will get a chance to grow both personally and professionally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions (e.g., specification and delivery of integrated databases, outputs and response to regulatory inquiries);
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR);
- Delivery of Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables;
- Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations;
- Statistical programming contribution (DSUR), PBRER Report, Investigators brochures (IB);
- Contribute to/lead the statistical programming thinking, analyze and report to all stakeholders (product and study teams);
- Develop standard methodology for quality, efficiency, and effectiveness improvement.
- Focused on solving challenging problems through collaboration and partnerships;
- Expert in your field, or aspire to be an expert, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilizing the strengths of every individual;
- Hold a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or other similar area;
- Advanced SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have +5 years of experience in this area.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
The company offers you an exciting role in an innovative environment, in which you'll have all the chances to receive personal and professional support and development.
The relocation package and the benefits will be discussed during the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.