Mobile application developer
Mobile Application Developer
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
As the Mobile Application developer at Camanio, you will be working using the latest technologies in a team of high-performing colleagues who are passionate about programming, on agile projects with high customer involvement. You will be involved in the entire development process, including discussing and testing requirements for designing and implementing new solutions together with the team of architects and UX specialists. In this role, you have the benefit of being curious with a great interest in programming.
The role is built for you to own the entire chain of development and programming of cloud services which requires you to have wide knowledge in this area. In this, you will work on implementing both frontend and backend. Mainly this will be on projects with Android, but iOS and cross platforming is part of the description as well.
The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Work with both Objective C and Swift to create solutions with a focus on the user
- Collaborate with Mobile architects and UX-specialists to qualify technical detailed requirements of function
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers and play an equal part in design, implementation, and problem-solving to achieve the best possible result in each project.
- Make clean code in line with the customers' needs and requirements
- Lead technical improvements activities in the development and on the team
- Contribute to the team in any part of the programming perspective
- You will be a part of an uprising company and work with the latest technology in this journey
To be successful in this role you are a confident and independent person who takes full responsibility in your working process. You possess a high producing mindset with a genuine interest in the development and this is reflected in your everyday life.
We look for you to be a problem solver by nature who takes your own initiatives along the way. As a person, you should also be motivated by a challenge and take an active role in the team with the goal of taking the company to the next level. As the role may vary based on current needs, it is highly meriting to have an open mindset to contribute to whatever field is needed.
If you are ambitious and progressive, with a wide knowledge of programming, you will find this role as fun and exciting.
To work at Camanio is to work with people who are willing to walk an extra mile to achieve greatness, this should come naturally for you. As it is a small company, it is highly meriting to be a social and kind team player that not only brings highly qualified programming to the team but also contributes to a positive and open mindset.
- Bachelor’s in system development/computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- At least three years of experience in mobile development
- At least three years of development experience (e.g. Swift, Objective C, React or Cross platforming)
- Great communicative skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience from Android
- Experience from driving offline and online mode with sync, push Bluetooth, GPS, camera, and SIP
It is also meriting if you:
- Have knowledge of native and hybrid mobile app development connected to the device
- Have experience from working with android and cross-platforming
- Have worked in Microsoft App Central
- Know Domain-Driven Design,
- And, Test Driven Development
- Have developed web applications such as Angular and/or Typescript
- Have experience of REST API services in .Net #C
- Have great communication skills in the Swedish language
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
Camanio is a company with an open-minded culture with lead words: Caring and consideration. Respect, honesty, integrity, and responsibility - with these values Camanio Care lays the foundation for their work and work environment.
Their vision is to offer welfare technology and better life quality to individuals, while at the same time increase the quality of care and making it more efficient.
In a developing industry, constant change is required, and at Camanio they see the opportunity to work creatively in a welcoming environment. They help each other create the best conditions for success.
They will support you with education, cooperation with universities, and their competence network.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. We will not be able to handle any applications via e-mail due to GDPR.
Your consultant, Ekaterina Leonova at Talentor Sweden, email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.