Project Buyer - Enercon
Project Buyer – ENERCON Energy Converter AB, MalmöAs our Project Buyer – Construction Works, you will tender and negotiate job packages for the balance of plant (BoP) of our wind farm projects in Northern Europe, which will include foundations, electrical works, roads & hard stands, pilling works and more.
You will enjoy a large mandate and work with really interesting projects all over the Nordics. Out of our new office in Malmö you will team up with colleagues from all over the world to secure top class projects with efficient sourcing- and purchasing processes. In short your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure supplier selection based on total cost perspective (TCO)
- Carry out Request for Quotation (RFQ) and negotiations
- Lead contractual negotiations and closure
- Supplier development in the region with respect to the category strategy
- Coordination of project-delivery and -time schedules
- Supplier relationship management
- Market analysis and analysis of country specific regulations and applicable law
- Monitoring of market-, product-, and cost-developments
- Support the Global Category Management in implementation and execution of the global strategies
- Contribute to the design of international procurement processes and organizational setup
- Create analysis, preparation and support for presentation of analysis results
We are looking for someone with a university degree in business or technical related studies and minimum 4 years of professional experience in an international procurement environment. Your profile also includes:
- Experience in a relevant procurement field of civil works / construction works
- Fluent English (verbal and written), other language skills (Swedish, German) helpful
- Pro-active, team- and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge in contractual administration (FIDIC)
- Very good negotiation skills
- Technical savvy
- Good knowledge in MS Office / SAP
- Willingness to travel (approx. 3-5 days per month)
We offer you a great opportunity in a company that is expanding in the Nordics. Welcome to join us in the conversion of the Energy Market!
Please contact Thomas Lindquist, Recruitment consultant, on tel +46704531353 if you have any questions. The last day to apply is July 21. Please apply asap as the position might be filled before the end date.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.