Embedded Software Developer
Whether in a highly efficient combustion engine, an intelligent hybrid system or the very latest electric drive: our partner is driving propulsion system solutions of today and tomorrow. Their vision is a clean, energy-efficient world. That’s why they develop solutions that reduce energy consumption and emissions, while at the same time improving performance. As a product leader in the field of propulsion systems, they are supporting the automotive industry in realizing clean propulsion and efficient technology solutions for light vehicles, medium and heavy-duty vehicles as well as off-highway applications.
We are looking for a Software developer to strengthen their power electronics team division, working in the field of high voltage products as well as fast rotating machines (turbo). You will work in an interesting and international team taking over the important role of software development including testing for their PCBA systems.
Embedded Software Developer
The job needs relocation to Ludwigsburg, Germany OR to Vigo, Spain
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Software development for basic software and control strategies
- Development of embedded software for various microcontrollers (16/32 bit)
- Creation and maintenance of software requirements
- Specification and concept development of software architecture in C
- Development of the software functions for safety-relevant products
- Collaboration with the other domains e.g. hardware development and testing
- Integration of communication modules e.g. CAN/LIN
- Collaboration in the development of automotive software development processes (ASPICE)
- Specification of Software Detailed Design and Unit Test Specs
- Creation of release documentation and technical documents
- Technical contact for software topics for internal and external customers
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science or comparable area.
- Experience in the development of embedded systems is favourable
- Experience with Software development processes in the automotive industry
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in the development of controls for electric motors with microcontrollers
- Programming in C / Autocode generation (Matlab)
- Knowledge in the development of products with regard to functional safety (ISO 26262) desirable
- Good knowledge of GIT, BitBucket, Tessy and Vector Tools
- Creativity and interest in new technologies
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- German and English language skills – good written and spoken level
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and required appearance towards customers
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.