3rd Level Engineer
Our client operates two of Germany's largest Internet portals, as well as an Internet portal catering to an international audience. Through these brands, they are able to reach over 40 million users monthly, hosting 55% of Germany’s email accounts.
In addition to a large editorial news section and Germany's by far most popular free e-mail service, our client offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or web hosting services. In Romania, they are developing applications related to calendaring (they are also a member of the CalConnect international consortium), online office editor (they are active contributors to open source Libre Office community as well), messaging, lottery and web hosting products.
3rd Level Engineer
- Be an expert in the products supported and have an advanced understanding of the related business processes
- Identify, troubleshoot, analyze and resolve highly complex issues within defined service level expectations
- Identify proactive ways to reduce the number of issues and support cases
- Monitor all internal processes and identify any potential issues
- Escalate unresolved problems to development teams
- Provide highly complex technical support to Customer Care agents
- Participate in development process to ensure complete understanding of new products or new features
- Effectively analyze applications logs to discover any underlying issues or trends
- Perform adhoc operations through data fixes
- Create and maintain automation scripts
- Act as key contact for internal clients and external partners in support of technical problems
- Addresses all technical problems to forecast any potential complex issue
- Create and update support and operation documentation
- Strong analytical, investigative and diagnostic skills
- Extensive knowledge about Domains lifecycle, DNS, and SSL
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Scripting ability especially using Python
- Knowledge of MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL DBs (CouchBase)
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker)
- Experience with ElasticSearch and log analysis tools
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.