QA Automation Engineer
Development Romania Domains & Global Platform is an engineering department covering all aspects of the engineering cycle, from technical planning, building and development, quality and testing to operations and support.
Products that benefit from these are Domains Registration, DNS,SSL certificates and WebHosting, products which are also exposed to other tenants inside the clients' group, via the One Hoster Platform.
The department also serves the needs of many internal customers and service providers, by offering several value adding applications, via the Global PLatform Applications.
- Participate in testing and delivery of high quality software
- Manage the testing process through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Define, implement and execute:
- Middleware automated functional tests
- Frontend automated tests
- Manual tests, when suitable scenarios demand them
- Non-functional tests
- Integrate the automated test cases into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Maintain both the test suites and the test frameworks
- Promotion of best practice testing within the team using any other frameworks and tools
- Investigate, report, document and check bugs resulting from different types of tests
- Work with partners from both the local team and from teams in Germany
- Be a part of our young and dynamic team
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and methodology
- Java and OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of Selenium framework
- Knowledge of a build automation tool (i.e. Maven, Gradle)
- Knowledge of relational and / or non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, OrientDB, etc)
- Experience with version-control systems, such as Git
- Basic Linux skills
- A proactive mindset, who shares his/her ideas and brings them to life
- Highly motivated, self-driven, good analytical skills with an eye for details and interested in Quality Assurance
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Nice to have user-level experience with tools like: Jira, Confluence
- Nice to have knowledge of automation testing tools like: Jmeter
- Nice to have background in REST API test automation
- Nice to have knowledge of / User experience with behavior-driven development tool Cucumber
- Nice to have usage of tools and technologies like: Postman, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes
- Nice to have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration platforms (eg. Jenkins)
- Nice to have ISTQB Foundation Level
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.