Software Developer (C#)
Since 2011, our client have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more than 5000 companies worldwide and over 400.000 users against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, our client has the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast-growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cyber-criminal tactics.
In 2016, our client also won the most educational security blog award in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be part of a talented development team and contribute on developing security solutions aimed at preventing and stopping the most advanced cyber threats like ransomware, phishing and others attacks.
- Looking for developers who bring fresh ideas and knowledge from all different areas, such as distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, cross-platform software, UI design or the mobile industry.
- Develop complex and challenging business applications using the latest tools and technologies
- Bring fresh and new ways to improve and maintain high standards of software quality within the team
- Ability to prioritize and easily adapt to new and different situations
- Collaborate with other software developers to plan, design, test and deliver results at time
- Pragmatic skills to quickly analyze information, identify problems, and find the best solutions in an ever-changing work environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications
- Familiar with OO design and design patterns
- Strong experience in network protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS, etc.)
- Strong experience in linux environments
- Understanding of scalability challenges and solutions
- Understanding of internet concepts, protocols and technologies
- Experience with distributed systems
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS) is a plus
- Clean code concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully remote start working from home during COVID-19
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.