Chief Technology Officer - Fimento
Chief Technology Officer - Fimento
Be a key player in our journey to democratize banking & financial services through digitalization!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
We are looking for a person who is motivated by challenges and eager to assume overall responsibility for our technical strategy and team up with the CEO to build the organization during the coming years of great growth.
As a CTO at Fimento you will, together with your team, develop leading solutions for financial services within open banking and embedded finance, creating relevant customer journeys and experiences.
In short, your responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Further develop the technical solutions for Fimento’s services, their implementation, and integration.
- Working closely with the executive team setting strategies and planning the execution.
- Be an opinion leader for the digital transformation of the banking and financial services keeping the team and the clients updated about the possible solutions.
- Develop a long-term technical strategy, including decision-making regarding technical frameworks and components.
- Identify missing expertise and build the development team over time.
- Mentor and develop emerging leaders within the organization
- Understand the ecosystem which we operate in to enable partnerships with 3rd party providers
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Establish and maintain collaborative, supportive, open, and professional working relationships with a variety of executives, management, and team members.
- Help foster innovation. Support a culture that empowers everyone to be a thought leader
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members and organizations to their optimum
- Communicate our technology strategy to our partners as well as investors
- Study and continuously learn about our industry, products, competitors, and customers.
We are based in Central Stockholm.
As a highly skilled CTO, we expect you to have a broad technical understanding, you are also familiar with the commercial side of the business. It is important for us that you have a helicopter perspective when it comes to technology and understands the market needs and the business challenges to develop the best solutions for our clients.
As this is a role involving multiple contact interfaces and stakeholder management, we require you to have good collaborative and communicative capacity and that you are accustomed to working in international settings. As an individual, you are analytical, results-oriented, flexible, and like getting things done. You work independently and prioritize appropriately. In addition, you have a strategic mindset, a good sense of structure, and are motivated by the complexity of platform projects. You are a natural leader; people like to work with you!
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience from banking, open banking, fintech or closely related industry sectors
- Experience in designing and implementing technical architecture
- Experience working with cloud solutions
- Experience working with data analysis
- Previous experience in successfully building development teams and leading them
- Excellent knowledge of the latest technology trends and the ability to apply them in alignment with business strategies
- You have a great ability to actively communicate, inspire, and motivate all levels of staff
- You have a keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize deliverables, meet targets, and resolve issues
- You are fluent in English; Swedish skills are meriting but not a must.
- You have an MSc in Computer Science/Engineer or a similar field and preferably additional training in business administration.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
With a great idea, proof of concept, strong financing, and a great team we are well equipped to grow and contribute to the changes in the financial services industry. With you onboard, our team gets even stronger and our competence even higher! We look forward to welcoming you on board! We are on the road to transforming an industry and we would as much encourage you to have the opportunity to grow and develop.
We are cooperating with Talentor in this recruitment. If you have any questions, please contact Ekaterina Leonova, our recruitment consultant, via phone +46701976549 or email email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.