DevOps - Kubernetes
Our client is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialities in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. They are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their new team and be part of an expanding global-scale innovation project, creating automation services to speed up R&D work for over 40k developers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience designing, deploying and managing container orchestration using Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher
- Experience with monitoring and alerting technologies: Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite.
- Working-level proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines and with associated tools: Jenkins, Spinnaker, GitLab CI
- Experience with source control tools: Git, GitLab, Gerrit.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Understanding of ELK stack technologies.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL knowledge
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodologies such as Terraform.
- Experience with public or private cloud
- Exposure to load balancers/reverse proxies design
WHAT OUR CLIENT IS OFFERING:
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Market leading Pension Package
- Health & Life Insurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Innovative and challenging work culture
- Fantastic central location
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.