For our client, a company from the retail industry, we are looking for a Buyer.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Toys market and competition knowledge (through permanent market research);
- Selection of suppliers and building an assortment, promotional and pricing strategy;
- Negotiating business terms with suppliers (domestic and foreign);
- Implementation of the purchase plan;
- Creating and maintaining databases of suppliers and products;
- Preparing orders and sales and purchasing analyzes;
- Cooperation with the Supply Chain Department in the scope of current deliveries and inventory control;
- Cooperation with the Marketing Department as part of coordinating the promotional calendar and creation of marketing materials and communication;
- Cooperation with Operations Department on the appropriate display of promotional goods.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position (preferred retail industry);
- Higher education (preferred fields: commerce, economics);
- Fluent English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Practical negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good commercial skills;
- Self-driven and customer oriented personality;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Temporary relocation at company’s headquarter for 6 months induction period.
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.