Since 2011, our client have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more than 5000 companies worldwide and over 400.000 users against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, our client has the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast-growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cyber-criminal tactics.
In 2016, our client also won the most educational security blog award in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a QA Tester, you’ll be involved in the full project life cycle of our software products as part of a dedicated team of testers. You will work alongside the development team using agile scrum to ensure the quality of all products.
- Perform daily testing tasks as part of the monthly development sprint
- Develop and execute test cases
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues reported by customers and the support team
- Act as point of contact between QA and Dev teams
- Take part in the daily, weekly and monthly scrum ceremonies
- Minimum of 1 year of Software QA experience
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Great attention to details
- Good knowledge of Windows OS- Windows 7 and later versions
- Ability to perform and develop test planning, test design and test execution for System testing, acceptance criteria, testing, functional testing, Run Test script, Integration testing, Regression Tests
- Report and track bugs detected in our software products, working closely with the Dev teams to ensure these bugs are properly reported and the status is up-to- date
- Good time management skills
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Mobile testing experience (both iOS and Android) is a plus
- MacOS knowledge is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
- Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Windows Servers 2008 R2 and above, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Virtualization in Hyper-V (building testing environments)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a young and dynamic team
- Private medical subscription
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (Playstation 4)
- Being part of a growing organization
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.