QA Team Lead
Since 2011, our client have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect more than 5000 companies worldwide and over 400.000 users against cyber-criminal attacks and data security breaches.
With offices in Denmark, the UK, and Romania, our client has the combined expertise of dozens of European security experts and researchers, a fast-growing company that, alongside award-winning products, also constantly provides free educational security resources to help our users fight against cyber-criminal tactics.
In 2016, our client also won the most educational security blog award in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a QA Lead, you will be involved in the full project life cycle of our software products, and you will coordinate a growing team of dedicated testers. You will work alongside the development team using agile scrum methodologies. You will be in charge with creating procedures in order to improve the QA process, manage and mentor the members of the teams and handling all aspects of the quality assurance process.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring the team is following best practices
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test plans and procedures
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases and workflows
- Minimum of 2 years managing a small to medium size QA team (recruiting, training and mentoring new team members, creating and implementing procedures and workflows)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in running various tests on software products
- Experience with the Agile environment
- Good knowledge of OS: Windows 7 and later versions, Windows Servers 2008 R2 and above, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Virtualization in Hyper-V – building testing environment, and creating white box, black box testing, test scripts, test cases.
- Ability to perform and develop test planning, test design and test execution for System testing, acceptance criteria, testing, functional testing, Run Test script, Integration testing, Regression Tests.
- Report and track bugs detected in our software products, working closely with the Software QA and Dev teams to ensure these bugs are properly reported and the status is up-to- date.
NICE TO HAVE
- Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git
- Troubleshoots problems identified by our users and customers
- Virtualization in Hyper-V (building testing environments)
- Linux and MacOS are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Private medical subscription
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (Playstation 4)
- Being part of a growing organization
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.