Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Software Architect.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Closely work with the technical directors, managers and product owners to make sure that the proposed technical solutions lead to the desired outcome
- Responsible for the software, data and infrastructure architecture which also includes ongoing reengineering and modification of the existing architecture
- Define technological vision together with the technical directors, create technology roadmaps, make assertions about technological directions and determine the consequences for the selected approach
- Constantly reevaluate and provide alternative directions for existing or future approaches, as well as their associated risk/rewards.
- Push for quality, stability and productivity in all teams by defining and tracking relevant KPIs
- Maintain correct timeline estimations by anticipating potential technological hurdles and contribute to project planning
- Define proof of concept project scopes, outcomes, timelines, and occasionally implement them based on complexity and availability, and present the outcome to the rest of the stakeholders
- Mentor teams in order to increase architectural understanding across the entire scope of the company
- Define a methodology through which effective code and architecture reviews can be executed, with a focus on security, scalability and resilience
- Articulate complex technical concepts in ways that audiences from diverse disciplines can understand
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an architect or similar role
- Strong experience in building software applications with various languages and architectural approaches
- Strong experience with microservices, distributed systems, data and object modeling
- Strong knowledge with Azure and/or GCP
- Deep knowledge across both relation and non-relational data stores and how to model the data for maximum performance while keeping cost in mind
- Capacity to visually represent architectures in an easy to understand manner
- Experience in building and leading multidisciplinary teams together with the managers
- Experience and understanding various SDLC methodologies
- Experience with working in a global organization across multiple locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of R&D practices and methodologies
- Experience with building highly available and scalable systems
- Clear understanding of the DevOps mindset
- Up to date knowledge of the standards and practices in various technological areas including frameworks, cloud design, patterns, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Strong mathematical and algorithmic background
- Experience with monitoring performance of distributed services, i.e.: load, health, etc.
- Experience with automated code quality assessment mechanisms
- Experience with automated testing methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, from definition to implementation
- Great interpersonal skills with experience leading teams
- Has production software currently in use at high availability and with high traffic
- Ability to quantify cost over time for services when taking decisions
- Experience with big data
- Experience with multi-cloud setups
- Experience with various application deployment, scaling, and management solutions, such as k8s
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.