Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Our clients' projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
Our client is looking for a charismatic experienced C++ in Linux environment, to be part of a development team that combines both execution and communication challenges, working in Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Professional experience of at least 3/5 years developing in C++ server side. Python would be a high advantage for this role and your willingness to work in Python will be highly appreciated as well.
- Ability to quickly understand and work with legacy code.
- Experience working with BOOST Library & STL Library would be an advantage.
- IP\Mobile\Telephony background represents an advantage
- Telephony (GSM/UMTS/LTE/SIP/VOLTE) protocol knowledge represents a significant advantage
- Networking experience (Wireshark, IP protocols - TCP, UDP) represents an advantage.
- Knowledge of VoIP (SIP/RTP) is an advantage
- Experience working with Docker containers would be an advantage.
- Database SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Fluent English
- Very high technical competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to travel abroad (low percentage)
- Achievement and striving for excellence
- Must be a team player
- Able to perform under high load / pressure
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.