.NET Development Manager
This role will be responsible for leading the development effort for several scrum teams in one of our key product offerings. The candidate has experience with leading multiple development teams both offshore and on-site. The candidate has experience in developing and deploying native cloud-based solutions, possesses a passion for container-based technologies, immutable infrastructure, and continuous delivery practices in deploying global commercial software. They also ensure that the software meets the required standards and follows industry best practices.
• Ability to lead multiple roles ensuring complete responsibility of delivery: Scrum Masters, Software Developers and Database Developers
• Provide strategical direction on technology, tools and processes part of company’s SDLC
• Assume a leadership role in ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application life cycle
• Serve as mentor and coach to technical delivery staff
• Promote knowledge sharing across product-development teams
• Maintain an excellent understanding of the business long term goals and strategy and ensures that designs are aligned with these
• Track and communicate team progress and team status to the stakeholders
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
• 8+ years of increasing responsibility in technical roles, with a focus on Microsoft Web technologies and cloud (AWS/Azure)
• experience managing multiple development teams with a proven successful track record
• Experience applying design patterns, methodologies and recognized practices like unit testing, dependency injection, test-driven development, continuous integration and delivery
• Strong involvement in data architecture and design, querying and integrating multiple database systems, both relational (SQL Server/Postgress) and NoSQL
• Experience architecting cloud-based applications using PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offerings from leading vendors such Amazon’s AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Existing experience with container runtimes and container management systems, microservice architecture and API development including REST based APIs
• Experienced with developing and deploying native cloud-based solutions, possesses a passion for container-based technologies, immutable infrastructure, and continuous delivery practices in deploying global commercial software
• You are also skilled in executing multiple programming languages and techniques across framework, API, and persistence layers by strategically deploying the right tool for the right job to address fast-paced business requirements
• Ability to function well when working in somewhat ambiguous situations.
• Excellent business judgement, you know how to prioritize, when to collaborate and when to seek assistance
• You are hands-on and committed to actively engaging with a global, agile delivery team.
• Strong, effective communication skills as to bring multiple personalities and cultures together to work towards a common goal
What we offer:
• Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
• Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
• Access to the most interesting information technologies
• Flexible Working Hours
• Work from home
• Three days for charity/volunteering
• Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
• Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.