Business Development Manager Biotech Manufacturing (f/m/x)
Our client is a dynamic privately held Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) based in Vienna (Austria). The company is offering GMP manufacturing of innovative biopharmaceutical products such as plasmid DNA, messenger RNA, and recombinant proteins to It's international customers which are operating in the ground-breaking fields of vaccine development, personalized tumor therapy, gene therapy and gene editing. With the expansion of a new plant in Vienna by end of 2021, our client is strengthening its position as a mid-sized CDMO on the market.
The future Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and sales strategies by presenting and promoting our client’s contract development & manufacturing services and maintaining a strong understanding of the customer’s requirements.
Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Identify and approach prospective new customers for our client’s services
- Interact with potential customers and present the company’s business at partnering events/trade fairs
- Manage prospective customer inquiries from first contact to negotiation of technical and financial proposals
- Secure business opportunities in line with short, medium, and long term strategies and profit targets
- Establish customer relationships
- Strengthen brand awareness and recognition within the Life Sciences
- Conduct market research to identify market trends/needs of new services in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Maintain strong technical and market knowledge
- Contribute to the development of marketing and communications strategies of the company
- Support the leadership team in contract negotiation where appropriate
- Coordinate inputs from all relevant internal technical and operational functional areas
- Academic degree in Life Science's or Engineering. E.g.: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or related degree(s)
- Understanding of the GMP Contract Manufacturing business and it’s environment
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate the technical details associated with GMP manufacturing
- Track record in a business development or other customer-relation role
- Proven negotiation skills
- Able to proactively and easily form customer relationships from technical and project to executive level
- Strong business awareness and commercial acumen in positioning our client‘s services
- Well versed in using state of the art communications technologies for analysing data and conducting business
- The ability to communicate with a diverse international audience is critical to the success of this position
OUR CLIENT`S OFFER
Are you interested in joining a dedicated team within a lean organization? For this full-time position the minimum monthly gross salary according to the applicable collective agreement (“Kollektivvertrag” / KV Handwerk & Gewerbe) amounts to € 3.428,19. Depending on your skills and experience, our client offers a higher salary and a performance-oriented bonus.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS NEW EXCITING CHALLENGE AND JOB OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking forward to receiving your application on our career portal: Our responsible consultant, Mrs. Birgit Wandrak, will get in touch with you after your on-line application. We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.