Front End Engineer (Vue.js)
FRONT-END ENGINEER (REMOTE)
Creative? Innovative? Solution-focused? And most importantly: a true Vue.js and Front-End specialist?
Then you are the Front-End Engineer we are looking for! Join our client, a fast-growing global Cloud services firm based in Amsterdam, and play a vital part in building their revolutionary Quality Management and Test automation platform.
RESPONSIBILITIES FRONT-END ENGINEER
As a Front-end Engineer you'll work on complex, challenging projects for leading global companies, building solutions that will enable the clients to optimize processes, for example improving customer journeys. You will contribute to the design, build, installation, and configuration of new modules, enhancements, or products, and also support existing implementations.
The tech stack that is used includes:
- AWS Cloud Services like S3, SQS, ActiveMQ, AWS Cognito
- Infrastructure on AWS Cloud including Serverless Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker
- Terraform for Infrastructure as Code
- DevOps, GitLab CI
REQUIREMENTS FRONT-END ENGINEER
The Front-end Engineer we are looking for is eager to learn, customer and solution-focused, and driven by innovation. Next to that you have:
- BSc/MSc, ideally in IT or a related field
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Good knowledge of VueJS, REST APIs
- Fluent in English, written and oral (other European languages are a plus)
- Analytical and strong communication skills
- Expert git skills or similar version control structure
Nice to have:
- Experience building beautiful web interfaces
- Experience using Swagger / OpenAPI
- Understanding of Unit Testing, Automated Testing
- Worked with TDD/BDD approaches to deliver high-quality software
- Worked with CD/CI toolset and continuous delivery pipelines
THE OFFER• You will have an opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art Testing the solution which is already disrupting the enterprise market with customers like Heineken, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Ministry of Dutch Defense, Bell Helicopter, and many more.
• To work in an environment that is very flexible and with a sense of camaraderie
• You will be part of a multicultural environment with colleagues from many nationalities like Russian, Indian, Mexican, Dutch, Scottish, Italian, etc.
• Very competitive salary, opportunities, and training for professional development
• 25 paid vacation days per year
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.