QA Engineer (remote)
SENIOR QA ENGINEER (REMOTE)
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer (Remote) to join a fast-growing, dynamic company with offices in the Netherlands, Romania, the US, and Mexico.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you'll be responsible for helping to improve and maintain the quality of the product within a continuous delivery environment.
JOB DESCRIPTION QA ENGINEER (REMOTE)
Our client is known in the industry as experts in Quality Assurance, Test Automation, and Performance Testing Solutions, and you will have full ownership of the QA responsibilities within the team. In your day to day tasks, you will:
- Design test cases and scenarios in an agile environment based on functional and non-functional product requirements
- Create and maintain functional and performance test automation scripts
- Test Data Management/Automation Support
- Execute Tests during the defined test cycles
- Status reporting of different phases of the test process (Requirements/Test Preparation/Test Execution)
- Perform Security testing
- Conduct Performance Testing
- Investigate product and environment issues and pinpoint the actual problem
- Continuous improvement of test practices
REQUIREMENTS QA AUTOMATION (REMOTE)
Technical Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or proven coding capabilities or interest in technology
- +5 years of experience in working with a functional test automation solution/tool (e.g. Selenium, MF UFT, Katalon, Eggplant, UIPath, Ranorex, etc.)
- +3 years of experience working with Performance testing tool (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner, Flood.io, etc.)
- Good understanding of DevOps practices
- Experienced in working in Agile Teams
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Ability to interpret test results and explain there to colleagues and stakeholders with compelling reports and dashboards
- A good understanding of Software Quality Management, Test Processes, and Best Practices
- Likes to works with people and in a team
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic, professionalism, integrity, and honesty
- Self-starter, capable of solving problems proactively
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jmeter and Cypress
- Experienced with Rich Web Applications Testing
- Knowledge of testing with a microservices architecture, API's testing
- ISTQB Certification is nice to have
• You will have an opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art Testing the solution which is already disrupting the enterprise market with customers like Heineken, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Ministry of Dutch Defense, Bell Helicopter, and many more.
• To work in an environment that is very flexible and with a sense of camaraderie
• You will be part of a multicultural environment with colleagues from many nationalities like Russian, Indian, Mexican, Dutch, Scottish, Italian, etc.
• Very competitive salary, opportunities, and training for professional development
• 25 paid vacation days per year
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.