Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our client's engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. In Romania, our client has passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting.
- Work with business stakeholders to assemble product requirements
- Create requirements documents such as use cases, business process diagrams and wireframes
- Coordinate business stakeholders and technical implementation teams towards project delivery
- Ensure business/IT alignment across projects
- Continually improve established business processes
- Find practical solutions to emerging problems
- Offer transparency and target dates and ensure meeting the deadlines
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- 3 + years’ experience working as Project Manager or Product Owner
- Stakeholder management exposure / experience working with distributed teams
- Good technical understanding of microservices architecture
- Knowledge of online marketing & sales environment
- Excellent English skills
This position will be based in Bucharest, with regular travel (4-6 times per year) to Germany.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.