Supply Chain Engineer
For our client, a manufacturing plant located in Ploiesti, we are looking for a Supply Chain Engineer, responsible for the analysis and improvement of the resources and processes involved.
Supply Chain Engineer
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Develops effective implementation through project plans;
- Installs and maintains effective and efficient working methods;
- Maintains and continuously improves ERP system setup in order to improve operational performance;
- Ensure optimal relationship with operation platforms and selected sources;
- Promote the awareness of customer requirements;
- Communicates the market conditions and forecasts;
- Monitor operational resources and communicate with responsible persons/departments when action is required;
- Analyze information and deduce correct and useful conclusions;
- Distill added value from information and standpoints coming from different sources. Suggest corrective actions based on analysis of facts and figures;
- Support other BCT plant in improving their Supply Chain and their way of working;
- Maximizing efficiency for shipments, optimizing cost and meeting required service level
- Packaging improvement;
- Stock control, reducing/preventing SLOB (slow moving and obsolete) parts;
- Traceability, Warehouse management system, etc;
- Creating and monitoring outbound intercompany deliveries
- Keeping contact with forwarders about inbound/outbound deliveries involved in outsourcing and intercompany flows;
- Following up internal delivery of components used for outsourcing activities;
- Ensure correct administration and follow-up of custom formalities.
- Strong preference for a master’s degree in one of the following:
- Supply chain management
- Industrial engineering and management
- Business administration
- Relevant work experience (preferably at least 3 years);
- Drive for results, analytical and strong project management skills;
- Understanding of production processes;
- Familiar with Customs Procedures (Foreign Trade);
- Strong in Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP, data base management and basic programming skills in SQL, R, Python or similar;
- Proactive, team player, communicates openly with all levels;
- Willingness to travel globally;
- Speaks/writes English fluently.
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.