Our client is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance, serving 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Education & Abilities:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) field
- Fluent in English
- Proven DevOps experience
- Technology enthusiast, you are open to learn new skills in relation with Continuous Integration, Cloud Hosting and APIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Strong or Medium
Technologies & Tools:
- Version control : git; GitLab
- Code quality: PMD
- CI/CD: GitLab (using .gitlab-ci.yml pipeline scripting)
- Build automation: maven
- Containers: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Monitoring and analytics: Nagios, ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana
- Testing: Selenium (automated web testing), JMeter (penetration tests)
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Databases : Oracle 12c
Technologies & Tools:
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
- Build automation: Gradle
- Containers: Azure Container Registry
- Orchestration: AKS; Azure Web apps
- Monitoring and analytics: Azure Insight; Azure Logs Monitoring
- Testing : J Units (Java); Newman (APIs integration tests)
- API Gateway: WSO2 APIM; Azure APIM
- Programming languages: power-shell; oracle PL/SQL scripts; Python ;Node.js
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Databases : MS SQL Server
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.