- Designing, developing and delivering components with high-availability and efficiency for mission-critical systems
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient, documented code
The InfoCom subsystem includes 3 main Business Components (BCs) and is responsible for interfacing the applications and our Information Providers systems. This interface consists of a business services repository, a configuration database and technical connectors necessary for all the communication protocols used by the different
Information Providers. The development is mainly focused on the gradual opening of new connections to Information providers through direct or indirect access.
In addition to the overall skills of the "refactoring" project, the "InfoCom" analyst must have a serious XML / XSL knowledge. Flex, http and web services knowledge would also be strongly appreciated.
The analyst/developer will be responsible for the design and internal modeling of UML components as well as its development:
- Detailed design phase: breakdown of the software architecture into software modules (Distributed Components, DCs) using UML language and Magic Draw tool. The starting point is
- a list of Requirements managed with Caliber-RM tool as well as
- definition of the interfaces of the BCs,
- the data exchanged, the external view of the BC (UML modeling)
- Conference calls and Email exchanges with the Entities and Information Providers worldwide. Hence the need for a very good level of English both oral and written.
- The coding phase and tests: development environment is based on the use of a Java
- The tests are managed in JUnit, and we are currently implementing continuous integration (Maven, Jenkins)
- The analyst/developer will also be responsible for the development of batches.
- WebLogic (Oracle)
- XSL, XML, XMLSpy
- Oracle 12c database (Toplink/JPA)
- OS Windows, Unix, LINUX, HPUX
- Defect & Test management tool : ALM
- Configuration tool : Serena Dimensions
- Requirement management tool: Caliber RM
- Modelling tool: MagicDraw (UML)
LanguagesEnglish is mandatory for this position, the candidate has to be fluent in written and speaking English.
French is not mandatory but is an advantage.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.