You will work as part of an agile development team with members from Romania, India, and the UK to design, estimate, develop and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
You will work closely with the team on a comprehensive Java-based product consisting of web front ends, back end APIs, and standalone microservices, in a hybrid cloud environment (AWS and private cloud). General and in-depth experience with Java concepts are a must, in addition to strong knowledge of relational databases, APIs, and front-end technologies.
- Provision and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure on AWS to proactively identify and address issues
- Create pipelines and automation to build, test and deploy the application components
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of performance requirements
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code to deliver defect-free and well-tested code to QA
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review
- Adhere to best practice development standards
Our company provides the world’s most comprehensive dividend forecasting service with independent estimates of dividend payments powered by analyst expertise and advanced analytics incorporating probabilistic machine learning, statistical modelling, pattern analysis and interconnected datasets.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Java Developer with AWS experience to join our team in Bucharest, Romania.
- Minimum 3 years of full-stack development experience with Java technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience running production workloads on AWS
- Strong Core Java 8+/ Java EE hands-on skills
- Experience with containerisation and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, including design patterns
- Good understanding of a relational database engine such as SQL Server
- Experience with writing SQL queries on databases like SQL Server
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience with modern software development life-cycle
- Speak and write fluently in English
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.