PHP Lead Software Developer
What you will be doing:
- Leading a team of backend, frontend and QA developers; guiding the skill and ensuring the quality of the team
- Perform code reviews, highlighting areas to improve both the products and team
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Architect and manage the development of multiple products
- Play a major role in the tech decisions and helping the team to achieve their goals
What you will need to succeed:
- Degree or certification in a related field with 5+ years of experience in advanced web programming and 2+ years in a leadership role
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5 or more developers
- Expert knowledge in web technologies like PHP, .NET
- Expert knowledge of OOP, frameworks, data structures and design patterns
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with various web related technologies such as Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, Composer, etc.
- Experience with large scale web properties, server cluster management and scalable infrastructures
- Experienced with Express, React, Node.js and REST APIs
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.