.NET Team Lead
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems. In this role you will always be building new things, servicing multiple clients and using the latest technologies; cloud computing, messaging queues, working with CI/CD pipelines.
What you'll be doing:
- Closely work with managers, architects and POs to ensure that the proposed technical solutions lead to the desired outcome
- Responsible for the software, data and infrastructure proposal which also includes ongoing reengineering and modification of the existing architecture.
- Implement technological vision passed from the manager, help create quarterly and monthly reports, make assertions about technological directions and help determine the consequences for the selected approach
- Constantly evaluate and provide feedback regarding existing or future technological approaches, as well as their associated risk/rewards.
- Push for quality, stability and productivity in all facets by enforcing and tracking relevant KPIs
- Maintain correct timeline estimations by anticipating potential technological hurdles and contribute to project planning
- Execute proof of concept and research and development projects based on suggestions from management or the architecture team, taking into account complexity and availability, and present the outcome to the rest of the stakeholders.
- Mentor teams in order to increase understanding of the core stack across the team.
- Enforce methodology through which effective code and architecture reviews can be executed, with a focus on security, scalability and resilience
- Articulate complex technical concepts in ways that audiences from diverse disciplines can understand
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
2+ years of experience in a Team Lead or similar role
- Strong experience in building software applications with various languages and architectural approaches
- Strong experience with microservices, distributed systems, data and object modeling
- Deep knowledge across both relational and non-relational data stores and how to model the data for maximum performance while keeping cost in mind
- Deep knowledge with Azure and/or GCP
- Capacity to explain architectures in an fairly easy to understand manner
- Experience in building and leading multidisciplinary teams together with the manager
- Experience and understanding various SDLC methodologies
- Experience with working in a global organization across multiple locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of R&D practices and methodologies
- Experience with building highly available and scalable systems
- Clear understanding of the DevOps mindset
- Up to date knowledge of the standards and practices in various technological areas including frameworks, cloud design, patterns, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Mathematical and algorithmic background
- Experience with monitoring performance of distributed services, i.e.: load, health, etc.
- Experience with automated code quality assessment mechanisms
- Experience with automated testing methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, from definition to implementation
- Great interpersonal and coaching skills
- Has production software currently in use at high availability and with high traffic
- Ability to quantify cost over time for services when making decisions
- Experience with big data
- Experience with multi-cloud setups
- Experience with various application deployment, scaling, and management solutions, such as k8s
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.