Our partner is driving and leading the next generation networks with Network Cloud solution. Their company was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises. Their cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, they enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for their customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
• At least 4-5 years of experience as a QA Engineer in complex R&D environment;
• Experience working with network protocols, preferable: BGP | IS-IS | OSPF | MPLS;
• Advanced knowledge of Networking / Dynamic Routing Protocols;
• Advanced Python (scripting) language skills;
• Worked on an Automation Framework in past project (hands-on);
Nice to have:
• Object Oriented Language skills;
• Pytest Python;
• Working experience with APIs
• Ixia knowledge.
With our client is offering:
- Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
- Training budget/year;
- Sick days (2 days/year);
- 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
- International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
- Flexible and professional working environment;
- Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
- Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
- Sports and relaxations facilities;
- Access to Pluralsight training platform.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.