C++ Engineer - Network Cloud Solutions
Our partner is driving and leading the next generation networks with Network Cloud solution. Their company was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises. Their cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, they enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for their customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
• Containers technologies overlay networks and orchestration – Docker (swarm, compose), Kubernetes.
• Languages - C, Python (3.5+), C++ (11,14,17).
• BSc Computer Science / equivalent.
Nice to Have:
• Languages - Go, Rust.
• Experience with large clusters management, highly available systems.
• Experience with logging and Tracing systems - log4cxx, python logging, lttng, open tracing, ELK.
With our client is offering:
• International projects with worldwide recognition.
• A good work-life balance with flexible schedule and work from home / remote as much as possible.
• Exciting new career in a friendly, dynamic, growing organization.
• Professional development in a friendly multicultural environment.
• Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria.
• Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office).
• Team buildings & other social experiences.
• Referral bonuses.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.