Senior Angular Developer
We enjoy building the most performant Insurance apps and equally we aim to offer the nicest experience to their users.
If you have an eye for the details, you are creative and you appreciate the simplicity of well made things let's have a chat. We offer you an environment well organized that might bring you the perfect context to unlock your imagination.
You want to know what's so special about this role? Beside a great team and the latest technology, you'll have time to do things right. Quality, over quantity.
- deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- experience with Angular 9+, HTML, CSS, Typescript, Rxjs, Ngxs,JIRA
- previous experience working with Agile methodology
- since the project is well organized, organization skills, structure and accountability are very much appreciated
- insurance knowledge it is nice to have
- very good English skills and German is a plus
- develops frontend features that enhance the user experience
- builds reusable code for future use
- actively participates in the SCRUM ceremonies
- performs code review
- part of the effort is dedicated to updating components/css/tests/libraries, part is dedicated to new features and incidents
- contributes to the migration process from AngularJS to Angular 9 + (latest versions)
- Private medical Insurance
- 7 card subscription, online free workouts, offline weekly workouts
- Bookster subscription
- Free bikes use
- Free participation to sports events in Cluj-Napoca and nearby
- Technical internal events and conferences
- Technical trainings and workshops
- Professional certifications
- Internal library and study groups
- Starting 24 annual leave days and adding more each year
- Home office days and work from home during corona crisis
- Community and charity events
- Parties, parties and parties :)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.