Technical Support Engineer
We are matching the pieces of a new technical support team and we are looking for an ambitious new member.
Curios about DevOps enviroment? Curios about Automotive field?
You can find both of them and more than that in a role that combines your energy and skills with our successful projects. If you are that guy that always a colleague or a customer can count on, 24/7, give us a sign! We may fit great together!
- basic technical background (database, scripting knowledge)
- familiar with Java Applications
- ITIL knowledge - incident , problem, change management
- experience in working with ticketing system tools
- openness and proactive attitude
- team player and very good communication skills
- advanced German skills (speaking and writing)
- offering support for various kind of automotive applications
- managing user requests and analyzing the source of errors
- solving incidents and problems, change management and improvement actions
- working in an on call system (24/7 within a team of 3/5 members)
- collaboration with the team for mutual help and knowledge sharing
- Private medical Insurance
- 7 card subscription, online free workouts, offline weekly workouts
- Free bikes use
- Free participation to sports events in Cluj-Napoca and nearby
- Technical internal events and conferences
- Technical trainings and workshops
- Professional certifications
- Internal library and study groups
- Starting 24 annual leave days and adding more each year
- Home office days and work from home during corona crisis
- Community and charity events
- Parties, parties and parties :)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.