BRING A SMILE TO OTHERS WHO ARE REALLY IN NEED.
The staff nurse plays an important role in providing nursing care to patients/resident. The staff nurse will be overseeing the care coordination of the patients/residents, training of junior nurses, while actively participate in quality improvement efforts. Other duties include assisting in activities of daily living, clinical tasks, documentation, and providing updates on patients/residents condition to their families and other allied team members.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Utilise clinical judgment, critical thinking and evidence-based care.
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to deliver coordinated and holistic care.
- Coordinate continuity of care throughout hospitalisation stay.
- Act as a liaison between patients, caregivers and multi-disciplined healthcare professionals, as well as communicate effectively.
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to junior nurses.
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing.
- Valid practising certificates
- Valid BCLS certification
- Registered Nurse with 2-5 years experience in Nursing / Geriatric Ward
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Competitive remuneration.
- Medical and Dental benefits.
- Performance related bonuses.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.