Ready to press the accelerator pedal? Passionate about software (and cars)? Why not blend them within a role with the right ingredients?
Our software development department makes IT happen! We are ready to welcome on the circuit our new colleagues who are ready to get involved in our diverse projects. We make production management in automotive industry easy to handle.
Either new or on-going projects, we have as partners major Automotive clients and we use a project-type approach. If your mindset makes you follow the marks of the best solution, we may be the best match.
- Very good knowledge and relevant working experience with OOP, mainly Java, C#, .NET
- Source control knowledge (eg. git), Front-end technologies (eg. Angular, React, Dojo), might be a plus
- Proactive team player; analyzing and understanding project requirements
- Organized person, able to prioritize the tasks accordingly to the project needs
- Previous experience in an Agile environment (eg. SCRUM/Kanban)
- Proficient in German and/or English
As a mid/senior developer you will have the opportunity to get involved through guidance and mentorship in the team growth.
- Develop and test new features using the project’s established technologies such as
- Databases: MariaDB, DB2, PostgresSQL, NoSQL
- Backend: JavaEE, Spring, JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate)
- Frontend: Angular, React, EclipseRCP, JSF, Primefaces, Typescript, Dojo
- Communication interfaces: REST, GraphQL
- Build: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Continuous integration
- Architecture: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Test framework: JUnit, Powermock, Mockito
- Performing code reviews
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and budget respecting quality bars.
- Collaborate both with clients and colleagues to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM ceremonies.
Private medical Insurance
7 card subscription, online free workouts, offline weekly workouts
Free bikes use
Free participation to sports events in Cluj-Napoca and nearby
Technical internal events and conferences
Technical trainings and workshops
Internal library and study groups
Starting 24 annual leave days and adding more each year
Home office days and work from home during corona crisis
Community and charity events
Parties, parties and parties :)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.