If you love working with multiple scrum teams to build out AWS powered services and applications in the Fintech space, this is a great job for you. If you like the idea of driving world-class, mission critical applications and services to power financial technology solutions at the core of global markets, this is a great job for you. If you appreciate code with high quality, robust security, high performance, and enjoy collaborating, this is a great job for you.
- You will be the Development Manager over multiple scrum team across multiple products
- Drive build-out of high-performing, scalable and resilient applications and services that are logically consistent and easy to consume
- Close collaboration with Product Management to define and define features and functionality
- Rapid development and delivery of features and functionality that quickly impact the business
- Optimization of preferred practices to drive improvement of code and processes
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to your teams
- Review pull requests as feasible with both an attention to detail and an eye on the big picture.
You will be the local leader for the Global Markets Group in Bucharest. The group covers a variety of applications and services used by banks across the world to raise capital. The group operates across various offices in USA, UK, Bucharest and India
- Someone who enjoys and is passionate about mentoring. Promoting engineering excellence, both on your team and across larger development organization, is second-nature.
- A background in building Amazon AWS based solutions with a background in .NET
- Experience running multiple scrum teams
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Expertise and experience with an agile development process
- Financial services / fin-tech experience is a plus
- A background in development in Java frameworks is a plus
- Experience with microservices and service gateways is a plus
- Emotional maturity
- Excellent collaboration skills, and a desire to share
- Strong problem solving skills. You know how to unblock and get things done.
What we offer:
• Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
• Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
• Access to the most interesting information technologies
• Flexible Working Hours
• Three days for charity/volunteering
• Fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
• Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.