Senior Java Developer
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse,our company processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
We’re looking for a Java Developer who is proficient with Java. You will work on a team of talented developers and use Java 11, Spring etc.
- Server-side development of multi-threaded game application;
- Complete responsibility over the game built from getting requirements to deploy to production
- Design internal architecture of new services
- Understand and write documentation for new services
- Pair programming with junior developers
- Understand and implement concurrency patterns to avoid nasty problems during load of platform
- 4+ years of experience in Java Development
- Java 8 streams
- Spring (IOC, MVC, Data), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Java SE experience
- GIT, Netflix Stack
- Concurrency Patterns
- Kafka (Messaging System)
Nice to have:
- Tomcat (servlets), MySQL (or another SQL DB)
- Aerospike, Couchbase
- Spring, Memcache (Membase)
- Reactive programming
- Experience in gaming development
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.