We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, RxJava, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, MemSQL and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable microservices. These are very large projects with many dependencies on external systems, people and data.
- defining and delivering gaming platform infrastructure and services using modern technologies and practices
- manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality
- oversee technical staff and ensure top quality work is produced on time
- solve technical problems using industry best practices
- Experience in decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort for complex systems
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Java (6,7,8, 11) and SQL
- Experience with Spring/Juice
- Experience with Git/SVN
- Experience with Maven/Gradle
- Experience of testing frameworks (Junit, Spock, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Knowledge in Unix
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Nice to have:
- Experience in deploying applications with multiple service layers and multiple consuming services
- Agile Team Leading Experience
- Experience in game development
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.