Present in Romania since 2003, our client is an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our client's engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. In Romania, our client has passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting.
- Plan, Build and Run infrastructure based on Container technologies: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes / OpenShift / OpenStack
- Be a part of a multidisciplinary team, working directly with Architects, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner
- Participate & contribute to the Scrum process of teams you support
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Bridge Development & Architectural needs with Infrastructure offerings and tooling, pro-actively looking out for improvements as the teams and products grow
- Demo your work to peers and stakeholders
- Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive
- Participate for OnCall duty
- Be available for occasional travel to Germany (post-pandemic)
- Manage QA Reviews with developers, generate test reportings and communicate results and QA recommendations
- Contribute to the strategy of increasing the test automation coverage of our systems, through innovative ideas and good peer collaboration
- Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market
- Solid understanding and practical experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms (E.g.: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes / OpenShift / OpenStack, Terraform)
- Infrastructure as Code tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Release Automation Pipelines (CI/CD) (one of Jenkins / Travis/ CircleCi / TeamCity)
- Grasp of System operational metrics, logging and alerting tools (E.g.: Icinga, Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana)
- Programming: Advanced Bash scripting
- Good understanding of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, SNMP, Firewalls, Load Balancing, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with web server configuration / proxy configuration (Ngnix, Apache, Haproxy)
- Linux administration
Would be a plus
- Experience with Openshift and Kubernetes
- Programming Python experience
- Advanced mastery of either TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience with database administration (Postgresql, ElasticSearch)
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.